- As an organization and as individuals, we act ethically.
- We treat all people with respect.
- We are open and transparent about the work we do and how we do it.
- Our stakeholders participate in the design, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of our work.
- We are effective stewards of the financial resources entrusted to us and the natural environment in which we live.
- We commit to achieving demonstrable impact for our stakeholders, using their feedback to innovate, learn and improve.
SERDO stakeholders are people or organizations affected by SERDOs’ decisions and actions.
Our primary stakeholders are the people and communities we serve.
Other stakeholders include: donors, partners, governments, SERDO team members, and SERDO board members.